LP, 12″, 33 1/3 RPM, Black Vinyl
Pozostało tylko: 2
A possession, a catharsis, a transformation; an act of physical consumption, a much needed sacred gesture. Ingest of the nutrient-rich mud found at the bottom of our natural bodies of water and rise up on the air, blown by the burry wings of Ka Baird's multitudes.
Superb curio from NYC-based Kathleen Baird, now Ka Baird for the purposes of this LP, sweeping from alien/avian electronics to Sun Ra-meets-Pekka Airaksinen electro-jazz freenuss, iridescent string and flute movements, and one a-m-a-z-i-n-g piece of flute, vox and pulsing bass that sounds like a winged sister of Robert Aiki Aubrey Lowe – practically worth it for this one alone! Seriously – one of the most original and brilliant things we've heard this year…
* All tracks recorded & mixed by Ka Baird at Pineapple Reality, Brooklyn NY
* Front Cover Art by Kalan Sherrard
* Mastered by Carl Saff
* Written and Produced by Ka Baird
* All sounds by Ka Baird except:
– Track 3 Transmigration Sandy Gordon on vibraphone
– Track 5 Oneiric Max Eilbacher on electronics
– Track 7 You Are Myself Troy Schafer on strings, samples
33 1/3 RPM
140 GRAM / 12"