LP, 12″, 33 1/3 RPM, Black Vinyl
Pozostało tylko: 2
Sir Richard Bishop and his transcendental guitar are at it again. Playing homage to a guitar hero of his youth, Omar Khorshid, The Freak of Araby is perhaps Bishop's most linear work, focusing on a specific traditional music that dates back to ancient times as well as to Sir Richard's own Lebanese heritage. The ten tunes here are a mixed bunch- some of them "new" and some stolen from the rich burial grounds of traditional Middle Eastern melodies. No matter what their age, they're up and shaking in the hands of Sir Bish and his Freak of Araby Ensemble.
* Phonographic Copyright (p) – Drag City Inc.
* Copyright (c) – Drag City Inc.
* Recorded At – Gravelvoice Studios
* Mastered At – Record Technology Incorporated – 18126
* Lacquer Cut At – Golden Mastering
* Bass Guitar – Ahmed Sharif
* Drums [Drum Kit], Drums [Hand] – Mohammed Bandari
* Electric Guitar, Chanter [Moroccan] – Rasheed Al-Qahira
* Lacquer Cut By – GOLDEN
* Layout – Miles Stegall
* Percussion – Abdullah Basheem
* Recorded By – Scott Colburn
* Written-By – R. Bishop* (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2, B5)
A1 Taqasim For Omar 7:19
A2 Enta Omri 2:43
A3 Barbary 2:18
A4 Solenzara 4:58
A5 The Pillars Of Baalbek 5:22
B1 Kaddak El Mayass 3:29
B2 Essaouira 2:19
B3 Ka'an Azzaman 2:49
B4 Sidi Mansour 6:00
B5 Blood-Stained Sands 7:30
33 1/3 RPM
140 GRAM / 12"