LP, 12″, 33 1/3 RPM, Black Vinyl
Pozostało tylko: 3
Graham Reynolds works in extremes, he’s collaborated with DJ Spooky, the Austin Symphony Orchestra and with live film collage creator Luke Savisky. More importantly his Golden Arm Trio are never three and never the same people twice.
For the movie he created short sound bytes – a surf-like instrumental, a country-tinged breather, the sound of stuttering insects crawling through your hair. The resultant soundscape is itchy and scratchy, full of mood swings and musical metaphors, an ever changing and unpredictable set of highs littered with reflective undertones and occasional soft, almost super numb realities.
“Strands of post-rock, electronica, jazz, and vintage rock are woven and recombined throughout the album for unusual juxtapositions.” All Musi
“A tactile, emotional resonance often missing in contemporary scoring.” Soundtrack.ne
The music in isolation is bold and uncompromising, shifting as it moves through genres and sounds.
Graham Reynolds works in extremes; Short take moments of sound – whether it be a surf-like instrumental, a country-tinged breather or the sound of stuttering insects crawling through your hair – are all in his tick box.
The resultant soundscape is itchy and scratchy, full of mood swings and musical metaphors, an ever changing and unpredictable set of highs littered with reflective undertones and occasional soft, almost super numb realities.
The 'A Scanner Darkly' original soundtrack by Graham Reyonlds. Now available for the first time on vinyl LP in partnership with Lakeshore Records.
* Cello – Charles Prewitt, Jonathan Dexter, Valerie Klatt
* Clarinet [Bass] – Eric Hargett
* Double Bass – Erik Grostic, Jessica Gilliam-Valls, P. Kellach Waddle
* Featuring, Mixed By – The Golden Arm Trio
* Guitar – Justin Hennard
* Guitar [Pedal Steel] – Ricky Davis
* Mastered By – Dave Donnelly
* Oboe – Leigh Ann Woodard
* Percussion, Guitar – Buzz Moran
* Piano, Drums, Vibraphone, Guitar, Bass, Percussion, Harmonium, Percussion [Yunluo], Mixed By – Graham Reynolds
* Saw – Jeff Johnston
* Saxophone [Baritone] – Paul Klemperer
* Saxophone [Tenor] – Thad Scott
* Viola – Ames Asbell, Jason Elinoff
* Violin – Bruce Colson, Joseph Shuffield
33 1/3 RPM
140 GRAM / 12"